August 29, 2013
Stiletto Beats - The laid back feel of this look is very appealing. The boyfriend denim and cut off sweatshirt adds a relaxed feel, but by adding the pointy toe strap heels gives the look a unexpected touch. The pop of red is very eye catching as well.
Life In Travel - I love the combination of white and gold! This look is very clean, neat, and structured. The pop of gold elevates the look and gives it a luxury feel. P.S you can find the white skort at STYLISHCHEAPSKATE BOUTIQUE Opening soon.
August 19, 2013
The beginning of a new semester is right around the corner. Everyone wants to look their best on the first day, but what about the rest of the school year? These 10 style essentials should be staples in everyone's closet to carry them through the year. These items are affordable, easy to wear, and can be mixed and matched with all the new trends. Be sure to keep these items in mind when school shopping in the next couple of week.
1. Skinny Jeans - These can be dressed down with a graphic tee or dressed up with a fancy light knit sweater. An added plus to skinny jeans in that you never really have to worry about spending time on ironing them, because once you put them on the winkles fall right out. :3)
2.Basic V-Neck T - The shape of this tee is very flattering and is another item that can be dressed up or down.
3. Oversized Bag - Every girl should have an oversized bag to carry around all your text books, binders, pens, and lip gloss for touch ups during class.
4. Hoodie & Sweat Pants - On those days where you just don't feel like putting any effort into your outfit you still look put togther in one of these sets. Just throw on a pair of shades, a messy bun, and a killer lip color and your good to go.
5. Lace Up Booties - Feel comfortable walking around campus while still looking stylish in a pair of these babies. Head will turn in these. ( Avaliable at StlishCheapSkate Boutique )
6. Light Weight Scarf - Throw on one of these to add and extra wow factor to your outfit.
7. Oversized Open Knit Cardigan - For those days were its a little chilly, one of these will fix that problem and give you a little style too.
8. Denim Shorts - Even though the weather is slowly changing denim shorts can still be worn. Just throw on a pair of leggings, slouch socks, and booties.
9. Sneaker - I have never been a sneaker kind of gal but the new trends have been enticing me to add a few to my collection. Chains, zipper, wedges...the list goes on and come on there sneakers so of course there going to be comfy.
10. Flats - Comfortable.....enough said....
August 14, 2013
Grand Opening Coming Soon
Located in Baltimore Maryland, StylishCheapSkate is an internet based store with the vision of providing fashion forward items at budget friendly prices. Here at StylishCheapSkate we offer a wide verity of clothing, shoes, jewelry, and accessories. Owner and Creator Michelle Ashley personally hand picks each item for the site, giving the customer the perfect place to mix and match items in order to get everything you need to create a head-to-toe look. We pride ourselves on being able to bring our customers quality stylish fashions items at affordable prices. So go ahead start shopping and save while doing it, besides Who says being a CheapSkates a bad thing?
....In the mean time stay connected to StylishCheapSkate through our blog and social networks. You'll find updates, outfit post, and much more. Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.